JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION AVAILABLE
Eurovet is the world leading trade show organizer for the intimates, swimwear and activewear industry value chain.
We have built our reputation by creating events in all the world’s strategic locations for the industry and host 15 international events in Paris, New York, Las Vegas, Shanghai or Hong Kong.
Eurovet Asia, based in Sheung Wan, counts 7 people and our Hong Kong and Shanghai events are B2B, directed to the supply chain (fabrics, fiber, lace, embroidery, accessories, manufacturers, and more), with some interesting new development axis for the coming years.
We believe in the efficiency of direct media, and our events put businesses at the center of the professional community to improve their results with new business contacts, direct marketing tests, feedback on collections, motivation for teams and clients, professional media exposure, and more.
In order to strengthen our value proposition, we are looking for the right candidate for a position at the crossroads between communication, visitor promotion and recruitment, and new exhibitor recruitment.
- To liaise and maintain a good relationship with existing clients and business partners. Our clients are mostly fabric, lace, embroidery manufacturers, as well as machinery and accessories manufacturers, OEMs/ODMs. Geographical areas: Guangdong, Hong Kong, possibly Taiwan and some Mainland China regions.
- Presentation of new products/ projects to customers, in order to develop our and their business,
- Achieve sales target by exploring new business opportunities in corporate sectors to expand client base and market share, from various sources (competing trade shows, own market research, market events, meetings, etc)
- Provide professional sales and administrative supports including quotation, order follow-up and after-sales services
- Contribute to back-office development for exhibitors (online exhibitor space, matchmaking, etc)
- Help the team in sales logistics tasks (prepare steering committees, print documents, etc)
- Participating in marketing event and exhibitions
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales or business development roles
- With sales techniques and be aggressive to achieve or exceed sales target
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for networking to expand client base
- Responsible, Energetic, Active and willing to learn new things. Hard-working
- A great team player, not afraid to ask questions
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin (frequent calls, need to be able to email and write content in all 3 languages)
- Experience in trade shows or in intimates/bodyfashion business a definite advantage
WANT TO APPLY?
Please send candidature with resume at Tri PEI [email protected]